How many of us are hiding from the sun right now? You, too? Well, since you’re here, I have some posts that I know will keep you entertained until the heat breaks, all courtesy of IFB and Shopbop. In the meantime, I’ll be in Finland if you need anything.
Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese
Yawn. Mid-week holidays are fantastic because, well, they’re mid-week holidays.
The downside? It’s Thursday, and I’m sure we’re all wishing it was the weekend!
Waking up after a holiday that includes all of summer’s best aspects (warm weather, fireworks, swimming, and grilling) can be painful indeed. To get you through your barbecue and burger hangovers today (and perhaps hangovers of another variety, too), this week’s links all feature great, fun reads to peruse in your downtime. From fantastic DIYs to inspirational stories about women in fashion, you’re sure to find a good read. Settle in with a coffee, put some aloe on your sunburn, and enjoy.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JULY 5TH
- Aspiring New Moms: Runway Inspiration to Spice Up Your Black Tank
- Barefoot Duchess: Raid His Closet
- Crazy Style Love: Yet Another
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Row Resort 2013
- Elembee Etc: Style Crush: Classy Girls Wear Pearls
- Every Shade of Green: Something for the Weekend
- Fashion Pastiche: Delft Blue
- Good, Bad and Fab: Fab LA Spotlight: Bollare PR Fashion Closet
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Easy DIY Flower Crown Tutorial
- Fiafafia: Ombre Love
- Kate B McLeod: DIY Neon Yellow Capped Shoes
- Mairead Lee: Nice Day for a White Wedding
- Miss City Chic: DIY Beaded Bracelets
- Pleasure Over Business: Trends: Great Gatsby Inspired
- Pretty Innovative: Get Inspired by the Story of Gilt Groupe
- River City Chic: Royalty
- Shrimp Salad Circus: How To-sday: Vivid Ombre
- Sole Sisters: Red Shoe Manifesto
- The Dapper Bun: One Dress Three Ways
- Tour de Fancy: Clear Cookies for the Best Price on Airline Tickets