Before we begin, I want to thank all of you who have expressed their sincere thoughts and prayers regarding the loss of my stepmother Shirley. My family and I truly appreciate everything.
Anyway, here is this week’s latest « Links à la mode » as assembled by the editors of IFB and, as always, is brought to you by Shopbop, whose sponsored links help keep the engines of community running.
Shopbop: They’re in the great beyond, too.
Windows Into Our Worlds
I’ve said it before, but one of the reasons I love fashion blogging so much is because it has the power to be very personal and connect you with people whom you may never have met otherwise. This week’s Links a La Mode show you just how intimate one’s blog can become when you open up your readers to visits to neighborhood boutiques, DIYs done on a rainy Sunday or similar styles perfected by fellow bloggers. Our blogging allows for little windows into our worlds and its often what makes writing and photographing for posts so very worthwhile.
Links à la Mode: June 2nd
- 1972: McQueen and Menswear
- Aesthetic Alterations: Summer Scarves become a Summer Handbag
- Aqui: The Boyfriend Style Project
- Best of Bklyn: How to Pack for Two Weeks
- The Button Owl: How to Identify Eras in Vintage Clothing
- Crashing Red: Styling a Classic Louis Vuitton
- Garbish: Achieving Nicole Richie’s Style
- Girl Loves Color: A Closer Look at Italian line Braccialini
- Grit & Glamour: Lipstick Favorites, Tips and Tricks
- The Loud Mouth: Bloggers Do Hair Buns Better
- North on Harper: DIY Hair Feathers
- Out of Order: Gingham: Past and Present
- Soulful Souls: A Look inside Raleigh Denim
- Style Delights: The Best of Rain Boot Styles
- Stay in the Lines: Achieving the Perfect Summer Glow
- The Stylish Butterfly: Knits in the Middle of Summer
- Style Notebook: Trenspotting: Neon Bags
- Susu Paris Chic: Paris Museum Highlights the Art of Draping
- Vanity Press: Previews Thoughts on the CFDA Awards
- WIT & Whimsy: Hamptons Summer Style