It’s Derby weekend here in Kentuckiana, so don your best Derby hat, pour yourself a mint julep or three, and check the latest « Links à la mode » from the fine editors at IFB. And as always, they’re brought to you by Shopbop, whose sponsored links keep the lights on and the home fires burning.
Shopbop: Making Mom look good since 1914.
Edited by Meghan Donovan at WIT & Whimsy
This week’s Links a La Mode demonstrates the one thing we fashion bloggers aren’t afraid to do. Give advice. With all the shopping, hunting, reading and networking we do across a multitude of channels, it’s no surprise that we develop certain skills when it comes to finding the best bargain, tracking down the ultimate vintage find or just knowing how to dress for our body type. Read up on all of this week’s posts featured in Links a la Mode for a wealth of information for everything from dos and dont’s to curbing those nasty little shopping habits we all can be guilty of here and there.
Links à la Mode: May 5th
- Beautifully Invisible: Guide to Saving Fashionably
- Chic n’ Cheap Living: 5 Ways to get Your Dream Wardrobe
- Divas & Dorks: Designer Profile of Lily & Migs
- Dressing with Courage: Guide to Shopping for Vintage Online
- Everything Just So: Alexander McQueen Debuts at the Met
- Fashioned By Love: 12 Style Rules to Live By
- Fashionably Numb: Tips to Spot a Counterfeit
- Fiamma’s Fashion Spot: Nicolas Ghesquière for Balenciaga
- Her Catwalk: 6 Ways to Stop Impulse Buying
- IFB: Tips for Photographing Fashion Shows
- I Got Style & I’m Fab: Socks and Sandals: Do or Don’t?
- Lady in Lycra: Fashion Fundamentals
- My Fashion Juice: Why the Classic Trench is a Wardrobe Essential
- North on Harper: What Should Really Be in Your Clutch
- Oranges and Apples: Notes on Editorial Style Outfits
- Pink Chai: Tips to Clean Out Your Closet
- Splendiferous Inclinations: What to Wear to Summer Music Festivals
- Style Confessions: The Curvy Girl’s Guide to Looking Good in Jeans
- Style Every Day: The Online Shopper’s Guide to Free Shipping
- WIT & Whimsy: The Spring 2011 Essentials You Should be Wearing
- Words by Jessie: Patriotism Makes a Return to our Wardrobes