The end of the week is upon us, so while you enjoy this last day, let us look back on the week that was…
- Showed off my two pairs of shoes…
- … ended up being selected as one of the Top 10 for that week’s IFB Project
- Went inside the chimney with Princess Celestia, discovered a fashion blogger in the process
- Introduced you to Miranda of The Chic Sheet
- Published a new article for The Truth About Cars
- Promoted a local sale for Carmel, Indiana’s 14 Districts
Speaking of chimneys, a shout-out to The Round Stable, EverFree Radio, Derpy Hooves News, Equestria Daily, Dustbury, and everyone on Twitter, Facebook and the various fan forums for promoting my profile of Mme Oliver. I know some of you were hoping for more Friendship is Magic goodness — which did happen this time, even if it was a slight blink-and-you‘ll-miss-it moment — but if my profiles were all about ponies, then 33 avenue Miquelon would be a pony blog like, well… Equestria Daily.
That said, Tara Strong and John de Lancie (the latter I first saw on Days of our Lives when I was very young) are still on my list.
Until then, I leave you with a cover of Nirvana’s “Come As You Are” by long-term choral project Girl Crisis, whose participants came together in the winter of 2010 to record this cover on Super 8mm; their most recent cover was of Leonard Cohen’s “Dance Me To The End Of Love,” whose video was delayed until this summer due to touring by one of the members. All the best.