Not much happened this week, but it’s still fun to look back on it.
- Paid tribute to the late Jim Marshall OBE
- Made all of this blog’s content that I created easier to use through the license to your right, just below Rarity
- Broke the 10,000 mark for monthly page views for the first time in the history of this blog’s existence with the help of my new favourite non-fashion audience
- Showed my boutique’s business plan to a mentor; she loved it
- Was interviewed by a college student in Chicago about something I wrote when I was 19
- And finally, will be making my debut as a contributor for The Truth About Cars this weekend
Until Monday, I leave you with the second single from Chromatics’ first album in five years, Kill For Love, which debuted 26 March 2012. The song is a renamed cover of Neil Young’s “Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black),” simply entitled “Into The Black.” All the best!