The weekend is coming to an end, and it’s good to be back online posting once more. If you missed anything, then this is the post for you.
- Celebrated Pride Month with the rainbow radio cranked to 11
- Snagged an interview with the founders of Waterfront Fashion Week
- Introduced you to Sara of Ladylike Delicacy
- Dropped off a list of links for your enjoyment
- Removed the Kodachrome posts and category from the blog; the gallery plugins used for this purpose had failed me, and until a suitable replacement is found, there will be no more posts of that type
- This also means that the clock has been pushed back a bit re: the 500th post
- Updated my social networking menu tab with a less “off” title, added my Pinterest account to the mix
- And finally, I now have an advert on The Citizen Rosebud; look left and scroll down to see it (thanks Bella)
Until Monday, I leave you with Usher covering Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks” during his Live Lounge performance on BBC Radio 1 a couple of weeks back, which is only the second time the song has been covered on the show, The Kooks having been the first late last year. All the best to you.