New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and I’ve been away for two weeks. While I’ve no news from the runway to present from this season, here’s all that you might have missed while I was away…
- Paid tribute to Black History Month in music
- Helped Louisville.com readers channel their inner python for the Year of the Snake
- Also helped the site’s readership simplify their wardrobe by going black and white this spring
- Attended a launch party for Louisville Magazine’s Dining & Food issue
- Took a stroll on the Big Four Bridge; more on my Flickr account
- And finally, contributed to a Valentine’s Day mixtape for Rachel of à la Mode St. (formerly à la Modest)
Until we meet again, I leave you with “Vanessa” by Grimes from her 2011 split EP with d’Eon, “Darkbloom.” The video was directed by the Canadian songstress after being displeased with how the video for “Crystal Ball,” also from the split EP, turned out. All the best to you.
Photo: Flickr/Domnic Alves.