October started off as quietly as September ended, but finished with a bit more flourish. Before the month gives way to November, here is one last look at October 2012.
- Attended the final two nights of Waterfront Fashion Week…
- Gathered a few thoughts on the affair…
- And brought along Rarity for the big finish
- Composed playlists for Halloween, debates and future classic rock hits
- Introduced you to Lauren of SOUTH x STYLE
- Witnessed a fashionable flash mob
- Returned to Churchill Downs for the fifth annual Louisville Concours d’Elegance
- And finally, threw together a few ideas for your last-minute Halloween costume; may involve fur
Until November, I leave you with a cover of Iggy Pop’s “The Passenger” by Siouxsie and the Banshees from their 1987 all-covers album “Through the Looking Glass.” All the best to you.
To be continued…