Another month has come and gone. Where did the time go?
- Returned to Louisville to go outside the box with Angie Fenton
- Celebrated my 34th birthday as best as I could
- Obtained my first paid gig in over a year by becoming one of Louisville.com’s newest fashion writers
- Paid tribute to the darkest day for the last time
- Introduced you to Leslie Stewart of Darling Stewie
- Recorded an unscoped aircheck on my final day as summer intern at WFPL
- Cut away three years of hair growth; now have short cropped hair once more
- And finally, looked back upon the fashions seen during The Voice-Tribune’s Best Dressed 2012
The clock is still ticking into October; may I come into what I seek by the time Halloween comes around.
Until then, I leave you with “Rebirth” by short-lived British group Seraphin Twin, who between 1995 and 1996 released two cassettes, a live DVD, and nothing more. All the best to you.